Published on 17/01/2023 11:40 AM
Greetings for the new year from the DistrictD team.
The earnings season has started with IT Services biggies reporting results. All the top players reported better topline but weaker outlook and margins.
Fortnightly key platform updates
- We have launched the IT Services industry analysis. Check it out to expand your understanding of the space in 10 mins. The page provides a Global perspective of the Indian IT services industry. It also has a utility to check the performance of the IT players across the Geographical and the Business segments.
- Zomato model revamped - This has been delayed at our end, but we have now revamped the Zomato model for the Blinkit acquisition. Check it out to test various sensitivities on the different drivers of the comprehensive business.
- We have updated 15 results (Q3 FY23) last week including the likes of TCS, Infosys, HCL Tech, Avenue Supermart, HDFC bank etc.
- Refreshed the data for all the BFSI industry pages on DistrictD last week.
- Updated nearly 35 models to track them better with the actual performance so far in FY23. Do let us know if there are some that require urgent attention from us.
- Checkout our youtube channel for videos on how to better use the features of DistrictD @ https://www.youtube.com/@districtdco . In the past 2 weeks we have covered the Stock Filters and the Personalization elements.
- Latest IPOs - We added latest listed IPOs financial models on our platform Elin Elecronics, Kfin Technologies etc.
This week the results will be picking up steam and hence we will be focussing on getting those out to you. Besides we will be shortly also putting up Shipping industry page. Watchout for our index on consumer price trends soon.