Published on 13/01/2017 12:00 AM
- Why do retail investors lose money each time?
- Why do analysts cover only top 100 companies, whereas there are so many hidden gems beyond that?
- Why is critical information held in silos or with certain cliques for profiteering?
- Why is investing the domain of only a few elite?
But what can we do?
- Can we empower the all investors with same tools enhanced in productivity by technological advancements?
- Can we enable analysts to broadcast their ideas to a much wider forum and for a much larger coverage?
- Can we enable better collaboration between groups of people to make better decisions?
- Can we help the largest and even the smallest investors to make better investment decisions?
- Can we make markets more efficient?
We decided enough of kicking the CAN down the road. We have taken the CAN and now working on a solution to address it and send it to the museum. This is what motivates us for District D.
Our efforts are based on certain beliefs which define our core philosophy.
- We believe people on the ground have lots of information – However those people do not have the tools to assess it.
- We believe in unbiased market forces, unbiased market expectations, unbiased information
- We believe in collective wisdom of market participants – we are old school and still believe many human heads are better than the One champion or the all killing AI
- We believe even professional investors are looking for on ground information – find it valuable
- We believe humans want to share their brilliant ideas with the world
- We believe collaboration will help refine the markets
- We believe in the Utopian future
We are working towards a goal, help us get there in any way you can. Please contact us at [email protected].